To collect and disseminate knowledge in the field of material and immaterial religious
heritage in ‘s-Hertogenbosch
We work with project groups.
• Promoting an appropriate destination for empty churches and monasteries.
• Conducting record research.
• Taking care of publications.
• Organizing excursions for the benefit of our members.
• ‘Oh, come and have a look…’ – the entry of Saint Nicholas in ‘s-Hertogenbosch (2010).
• Mounting exhibitions.
• Mapping out walking trails along religious heritage.
• Giving lectures.
• Responding to information requests.