The inventory and study of heraldry within the municipality of ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
The working group Heraldry tries to achieve this goal by:
• describing the coat of arms of the railway stations;
• analysing heraldic expressions on coats of arms along walking trails;
• studying heraldry in the Zwanenbroedershuis and the Saint John’s Cathedral;
• discussing heraldic publications;
• offering short publications for the association magazine ‘Bossche Kringen’;
• organizing heraldic city walks;
• providing a module ‘Heraldry in ‘s-Hertogenbosch’ for the course Boschology III.